Thursday 11 December 2008

Dog Toys Treats

Well, I guess I ain't cut out to be a busy blogger cause I never seem to wanna spend too much time doing it. I guess you can tell my last post Feeding Dogs was months ago! Man, I never wanted this to turn into a chore, so if you been reading this and wondering where I got to, all I can say is I guess my appearances here'll be few and far between.

But that don't mean I'll never be here, hell no. Every once in a while I get the urge to sit down and write this thing, and today's one of them. So what I'm gonna write about here is treating your dog to some toys and having fun with him! Yeah, dog toys are treats and they'll love you for it.

I play with my guys all the time and we have those rope toys and a couple Kongs and some balls an all kinds of great dog toys. The rope toys are great for tug of war specially when you get one dog on each hand and they're like tryin' to tear you in half. Hell, don't try that trick with two big as shit dogs if you're only a weedy little guy or they'll likely tear you in half for real! Ha!

The Kongs drive them nuts bouncing all over the place and shit. The prefer to chase down a ball, but every few throws, I swap the ball for a Kong and the dogs go crazy chasing them all over the damn yard like a couple crazy loons!

Hell, playing with your dogs and some simple but good solid toys is a load of fun, so I recommend you do that pretty much every day and you'll have a happier life and your dogs will have a happier life too! Oh yeah, and you'll never get time to sit down and spend time writing on one of these damn things neither!

See you next time, whenever that is!

Jake
Treat Dogs

No comments: